Leading-edge mobile connectivity
If you have cellular coverage any where in the world, Securetone mobility provides leading-edge connectivity for that ultimate experience. Certified and carrier approved for North America. Once Securetone is activated, you can choose to either stay connected with the Securetone app for full function control, or communicate with Securetone with your existing vehicle key fob.
No matter where you or your vehicle are in the world, with cellular coverage Securetone app provides full function control. Stay connected to receive real time security updates or just view the world around your vehicle. If you prefer, you can disconnect from the Securetone app and receive text messages in the event of an intruder alert. If you leave your vehicle and forget to activate Securetone, you can choose to receive a text message to remind you of the vehicle inactivity and to activate Securetone.
Enhance your security and lifestyle
Securetone's features and mobile connectivity provide anti-theft deterrents to discourage intruders. The Secure Shield detection zone with warning messages warns intruders they are being watched as they approach the vehicle. When intruders know they are being photographed and the owner is viewing their picture, they will most likely move on to another easier target. Also, safety features such as Safetone, provide a distraction in a dangerous environment to allow the user to seek safety.
- Lock - turns Securetone On
- Picture - drop down menu to select a picture from front, driver or passenger camera
- Unlock - turns Securetone Off
- Alarm - plays Alarmtone
- Help - plays Helptone
- Driver On/Off - turns driver side Secure Shield On and Off. This feature is useful when one side of the vehicle is active with non threatening movement while the other side may be vulnerable to an intruder.
- Passenger On/Off - turns passenger side Secure Shield On and Off (see above).
- Lights On/Off - Turns vehicle parking lights On and Off. This feature can be useful to quietly locate a lost vehicle or discourage nearby intruders.
- Silent On/Off - when an intruder is detected, a text message with picture of intruder is sent
- Safe On/Off- Only Secure Shield and Alarmtone is activiated, no warning messages
- Bait On/Off - Securetone activiated and when an intruder uses the key fob to unlock the doors, the Alarmtone is played
- Lost On/Off - If you've misplaced your vehicle, activate Lost function by pressing the key fob lock button. The personalized Lost audio provides a discrete audio and turns parking lights on to assist in locating your vehicle.
Securetones : play audio files
- Alarmtone - plays when alarm triggered
- Helptone - audio to discourage intruders
- Safetone1 - 1st audio to discourage nearby intruders.
- Safetone2 - 2nd audio to discourage nearby intruders.
- Warntone1 - audio for 1 st warning message
- Warntone2 - audio for 2nd warning message.
- Armtone - plays when system armed
- Losttone - audio to help locate vehicle
- Playtone - audio for owner to play.
- Offtone - audio for system deactivated.
Settings : adjust user settings
- Time delay - control time before 1st warning message after intruder detected
- Turn Clock On/Off - Securetone uses internal clock to vary playlist
- Enter text phone number - user smartphone number and 2 emergency contacts
- Number of Playlists - User created playlists (maximum 3)
- GPS locations - Stores locations to record video (maximum 6)
- Number of Warnings - Select either 1 or 2 warnings to intruders
- Securetone ID - located on bottom of Securetone module
- User ID - unique user ID for Securetone app (8 alpha/numeric characters)
- User Password - unique user password for Securetone app (8 alpha/numeric characters)
- Front - latest picture from front camera view, touch to view full screen
- Driver - latest picture from driver camera view, touch to view full sceen
- Passenger - latest picture from passenger camera view, touch to view full screen
- Camera icon - drop down menu to take picture (select size and image format), Front, Driver, Passenger
- Upload icon - drop down menu to select which picture to upload, Front, Driver, Passenger
- Size icon - drop down menu to select picture size, Small, Medium & Large
- Colour icon - drop down menu to select Black & White, Colour or Antique