As every location is different, you can change the security mode to match the threat level. Also, the threat level may change during the day or night so the security mode can be either changed with the app, or set to change automatically based on the time of day.
- Securetone mode - when intruder enters Secure Shield detection zone, 1st & 2nd warning messages and alarm played, a text message with intruder picture is sent.
- Silent mode - when intruder enters Secure Shield detection zone, no warning messages and alarm are played, a text message with intruder picture is sent.
- Safe mode - when intruder enters Secure Shield detection zone, no warning messages are played, only alarm and text message is sent.
- Bait mode - when intruder uses vehicles key fob (or codes) to open vehicle doors, Securetone alarm is played and text message is sent.
- Alarmtone - played to attract public attention.
- Helptone - played to attract attention for assistance.
- Safetones 1 & 2 - played to distract intruders to allow time for exit to safety.
- Losttone - played to discreetly locate misplaced vehicle..
Set to match intruder threat level for each side of the vehicle and set the range to change the distance from the vehicle of intruder detection zone.
If the vehicle is moved, track on the GPS app map.
If the security threat level is low and there is significant activity near the vehicle, change the timing of the 1st warning to minimize false alarms.
There are 3 playlists for the Securetones to allow the tone of the intruder message to be changed to match the threat level.